2023 Spring Conference
Thank you to those of you who joined us for our 2023 Spring Conference in Newport Beach, CA, April 27-29. It was a great weekend filled with learning and engagement.
Stay tuned for Spring 2024 conference dates to add to your calendar.
2023 Fall Conference
Fall Conference, November 2-4, 2023
Hilton Minneapolis-St.Paul Airport
3800 American Blvd. E.
Bloomington, MN 55425
Upcoming Regional Workshops
NUCCA Regional Workshop – The Gregory Standard
We’re excited to announce a NUCCA Regional Workshop with Dr. Marshall Dickholtz, Jr. Join him to recreate Dr. Ralph Gregory’s “way of being” for adjusting, skill development, biomechanics, as well as his lifelong commitment to researching, learning, training and the maximal reduction of the Atlas Subluxation complex.
The Gregory Standard is not just a post measure on an x-ray. It is a place to come from in one’s personal development and commitment toward the delivery of patient care which targets the maximal reduction of the C-1 subluxation complex. It can be said that it is a stand one takes for their own ongoing growth, values, contribution and self-expression in the NUCCA work.
The intention of this three-day course:
- To have a breakthrough in your ability to more effectively correct the atlas subluxation complex.
- To develop an effective triceps pull, and a more thorough understanding of the mechanics of the subluxation while developing yourself on a path of mastery in the NUCCA work.
- Sports psychologist and athletes agree that performance is approximately 90% mental. This course will address the physical, psychological and ontological components designed to create a foundation of ongoing development as an outcome of one’s natural self-expression.
- To create a natural pathway to optimal performance toward the doctor’s own development, discovery and understanding of the ASC, its complexity and correction.
Space for this workshop is limited to 16 doctors, so get registered today!
Thursday, July 27 – Saturday, July 29, 2023
Agenda (subject to change):
- Thursday, 7/27: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Friday, 7/28: 8:30am – 6:00pm (lunch at the hotel will be provided, then 7:00pm at the Buffalo Chip Saloon in Cave Creek, AZ for dinner and the rodeo with bull riding.
- Saturday, 7/29: 8:30am – 9:00pm (lunch and dinner will be provided)
Location & Lodging:
Hampton Inn Carefree
2 Easy Street
Carefree, AZ 85377
(Located 40 minutes from Phoenix International Airport PHX – More information to come for booking under the room block)
Dr. Marshall Dickholtz, Jr., NUCCA Board Certified
Dr. Daiki Ishiyama, NUCCA Board Certified (assisting)
- Attendees should be doctors engaged in NUCCA Certification (Level I, Level II, or LevelII)
- Attendees should bring one set of pre-and post x-rays of a challenging case
- The hours are long and will require the doctor’s full participation. This is not a class where you come to sit, listen and drill the same steps commonly used at the conferences.
- Registration is limited to the first 16 registrants – sign up early!
Settleback Sessions – from NUCCA’s Collegiality Committee
Our Settleback Sessions are designed to take the conversations that would normally happen in the hallways and hotel restaurants/bars at NUCCA conferences and make them digital. Our hope is to discuss all things Philosophy, Art, Science, and Business through a variety of speakers! Our desire is that you would leave each call inspired and encouraged both personally and professionally.
We do not have any current session scheduled, but please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with topic ideas!
NUCCA Regional Workshops
If you are interested in holding a NUCCA Regional Workshop near you, please click the button below to fill out the online request form. If you have any questions, please reach out to the NUCCA Office at 952-564-3056 or email email@example.com.
Please note: Workshops should take place during the summer or winter months to not interfere with conference attendance. (Summer: June, July, August / Winter: December, January, February)
In consultation with the Education Committee, Dr. Glen Cripe, Dr. Tym Flory, and Dr. Jeff Scholten met regularly in 2018 to conceptualize an enhancement to the methods by which NUCCA doctors are trained.
Regular conference attendance is still crucial, however, the development of kinesthetic, clinical, and research excellence requires the availability of more frequent mentorship opportunities. To this end, we will begin to test the desire of our membership for NUCCA Approved Regional Workshops over the next few years. The first beta version of these workshops occurred in February 2019 in Newport Beach, facilitated by Dr. Glen Cripe. More workshops will be offered regionally in the Winter of 2020. Tentative plans exist for Atlanta, Seattle, LA, Orange County and San Francisco.
If you are a NUCCA Credentialed Instructor, a Diplomate in Chiropractic Craniocervical Junction Procedures (NUCCA), or have special post graduate expertise and have an interest in understanding more about how you can get involved and provide NUCCA Approved Regional Workshops, please contact Dr. Jeff Scholten, Dr. Tym Flory or NUCCA.
Upcoming NUCCA Conference Dates
Fall 2023 Conference: November 2-4, 2023 in Minneapolis, MN
Spring 2024 Conference: TBA