2022 Spring Conference
Thank you to all who joined us for our in-person conference in Newport Beach! If you’re interested in our virtual conference, there’s still time! Click the button below for full conference details, the hotel booking link, and class schedules.
Virtual / On-Demand: May 12 – June 30, 2022
2022 Fall Conference
We hope to see you all in Minneapolis, MN for the in-person Fall 2022 Conference!
Save the Date: Oct 27 – 29, 2022
Upcoming NUCCA Regional Workshops
The Gregory Standard
Join this regional workshop for a recreation of Dr Ralph Gregory’s standards for adjusting, skill development, Biomechanics, his lifelong commitment to researching, learning, training and the maximal reduction of the Atlas Subluxation complex.
The intention of this two-day course:
- To have a breakthrough in your ability to more effectively correct the atlas subluxation complex.
- To develop a stronger triceps pull, and a more thorough understanding of the mechanics of the subluxation while developing yourself on a path of mastery in the NUCCA work.
- Sports psychologist and athletes agree that performance is approximately 90% mental. This course will address the physical, psychological and ontological components designed to create a foundation of ongoing development as an outcome of one’s natural self-expression.
- To create a natural pathway to optimal performance toward the doctor’s own development, discovery and understanding of the ASC, its complexity and correction.
Skill Level: To attend this workshop, you must be an active candidate in the certification process. If you haven’t been active and would like to attend this course, this is your time to get re-engaged in that process. Board Certified doctors are also welcomed to attend.
- Attendees need to bring a pre and post x-ray that they have concerns about.
- There will also be pre course readings and an application form to be submitted prior to the workshop.
Dr. Marshall Dickholtz, Jr., NUCCA Board Certified
- Dr. Daiki Ishiyama, NUCCA Board Certified
- Dr. Jason Langslet, NUCCA Board Certified
Friday, July 29 – Saturday, July 30, 2022
Friday, July 29: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday, July 30: 9:00am – 5:00pm
2565 Shermer Rd
Northbrook, IL 60062
Sheraton Hotel (1110 Willow Rd Northbrook, IL 60062) is 1 mile away from the clinic. The hosts are working to set up a room block.
- Lunch and dinner will be provided on Friday, July 29. Lunch will be provided on Saturday, July 30.
- Prerequisite for attending this workshop: Attendees must be an active candidate in the certification process. If you haven’t been active and would like to attend this course, this is your time to get re-engaged in that process. Board Certified doctors are also welcomed to attend.
- Registration is limited to the first 15 registrants – sign up early!
Crossing the Level 3 Finish Line
Don’t miss out on this two-day workshop to hone in on the level 3 NUCCA certification process. Registrants must have passed level 2 certification and be actively engaged in level 3. Space is limited to maximize benefit to 10 attendees.
Friday, August 12 – Sunday, August 14, 2022
Johnson Spinal Care & Associates
8678 Eagle Creek Circle
Savage, MN 55378
Dr. Kerry Johnson, NUCCA Board Certified
Click here to view additional information about the workshop.
Settleback Sessions – from NUCCA’s Collegiality Committee
Our Settleback Sessions are designed to take the conversations that would normally happen in the hallways and hotel restaurants/bars at NUCCA conferences and make them digital. Our hope is to discuss all things Philosophy, Art, Science, and Business through a variety of speakers! Our desire is that you would leave each call inspired and encouraged both personally and professionally.
THE NEXT SESSION: June 7, 2022
We have another great Settleback Session lined up for Tuesday, June 7 at 5:00 pm PST / 7:00 pm CST for a discussion with Dr. Kyrie Kleinfelter. She will be sharing the current happenings at Chiropractic Schools, how to increase attendance at NUCCA conferences, engaging the next generation of NUCCA and UC Chiropractors, and of course will be open to questions!
Date: Tuesday, June 7th at 5:00pm PST / 7:00pm CST
Location: Zoom (access details will be shared with registered attendees the day of the event).
Speaker: Dr. Kyrie Kleinfelter
Registration is FREE! Click the button below to get registered today!
NUCCA Regional Workshops
If you are interested in holding a NUCCA Regional Workshop near you, please click the button below to fill out the online request form. If you have any questions, please reach out to the NUCCA Office at 952-564-3056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Workshops should take place during the summer or winter months to not interfere with conference attendance. (Summer: June, July, August / Winter: December, January, February)
In consultation with the Education Committee, Dr. Glen Cripe, Dr. Tym Flory, and Dr. Jeff Scholten met regularly in 2018 to conceptualize an enhancement to the methods by which NUCCA doctors are trained.
Regular conference attendance is still crucial, however, the development of kinesthetic, clinical, and research excellence requires the availability of more frequent mentorship opportunities. To this end, we will begin to test the desire of our membership for NUCCA Approved Regional Workshops over the next few years. The first beta version of these workshops occurred in February 2019 in Newport Beach, facilitated by Dr. Glen Cripe. More workshops will be offered regionally in the Winter of 2020. Tentative plans exist for Atlanta, Seattle, LA, Orange County and San Francisco.
If you are a NUCCA Credentialed Instructor, a Diplomate in Chiropractic Craniocervical Junction Procedures (NUCCA), or have special post graduate expertise and have an interest in understanding more about how you can get involved and provide NUCCA Approved Regional Workshops, please contact Dr. Jeff Scholten, Dr. Tym Flory or NUCCA.
Upcoming NUCCA Conference Dates
Fall 2021 Conference: November 11-13, 2021 in Minneapolis, MN
Spring 2022 Conference: May 12-14, 2022 in Newport Beach, CA
Fall 2022 Conference: October 27 – 29, 2022 in Minneapolis, MN