NUCCA Regional Workshop: Adjusting & Biomechanics
Friday, August 21 and Saturday, August 22
Friday, August 21, 2:00 – 6:00 pm
Saturday, August 22, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Atlas Brain & Spine
2335 W. Foothill Blvd., Ste. 20
Upland, CA 91786
Dr. Tym Flory, Lead Credentialed Instructor
Dr. Julia Radwanski, Assisting Credentialed Instructor
- The purpose of this workshop is to advance the attendees’ proficiency in NUCCA biomechanics and adjusting.
- Attendees will gain clarity and confidence in the biomechanical evaluation and rationale for various misalignment patterns of the Atlas Subluxation Complex (ASC).
- A kinesthetic learning experience will be created to further develop the motor skill of the Triceps Pull Adjustment. Each attendee will better understand the mechanics of the adjustment, but also improve their own neuromuscular coordination for performing the motor skill.
- Attendees will practically apply their learning during this workshop to a specific case from theirown practice.
- Completion of Level 1 of the NUCCA certification process is a prerequisite to attend this workshop.
- Each attendee must submit the diagnostic imaging and case notes for a single case from their practice for advanced review and discussion during the workshop. The case must be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the date of the workshop.
- Prior to the workshop, each attendee must read the assigned pages of the NUCCA textbook.
- Prior to the workshop, each attendee must complete the quizzes as per the below schedule.
Course Schedule & Required Assignments
Click here to reference the course schedule & assignments for this two-day workshop
The NUCCA Textbook
Registration is limited to the first 15 attendees so register early to secure your spot!
Cancellation Policy: To cancel your registration, please email email@example.com. Note that no refunds will be honored at any time.
Click here to see the current guidelines regarding Coronavirus provided by the State of California.