NUCCA II/Grand Rounds II Regional Workshop
Saturday, August 22 – Sunday, August 23, 2020
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Saturday, August 22, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (lunch is included)
Sunday, August 23, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Dr. Jack Stockwell and Associates
10714 S Jordan Gateway #120
South Jordan, UT 84095
Dr. Jack Stockwell, NUCCA Board Certified
- X-ray analysis, correction, post-X-ray analysis and reasoning
- Explore concepts in Torque
- Live patient demonstration (history, examination)
- Education for a lifetime patient
- Upper Cervical Subluxation Philosophy, Theories & Analysis
- Contrast and compare chiropractic systems for intervention in the ASC. Review Articular & Orthogonal Upper Cervical interventions
- ASC Imaging & Common Imaging Pathologies
- Enhance knowledge of how to perform reproducible certification quality imaging
- Case Management & Practice Principles
- Review available instruments, tools and protocols for monitoring ASC reduction and methods for running a successful chiropractic practice.
- Risk Management
- Deliver overview examination recommendations to allow students to recognize when there may be other variables that may need to be investigated
- Adjusting Technique
- Be able to find an individualized balance point from where to initiate the adjustment
NUCCA Protocol and Procedures
Registration is limited to the first 12 people so register early to secure your spot!
Cancellation Policy: To cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that no refunds will be honored at any time.
Click here to see the current guidelines regarding Coronavirus provided by the Utah Department of Health.