DREAM-PRACTICE:- the joy in practice is the relationships with patients that we are privileged to participate in providing health care to on a day to day basis. The frustration of practice is dealing with insurance companies, attorneys, WC and Medicare. Filling out their paperwork, tracking their payments re-billing them filling out their 10 question questioner’s, dealing with their adjustments down of your services, patients quitting because their insurance does not pay as the patient expected, once they feel improvement. You find yourself fighting for every penny. Then you have to go out and screen at events with 6 other clinics via for attention at their booth and be happy of you schedule one an hour and 50% of them start care. If you have done this you know what a fun week end that is. Or you go out attempting to forge relationships with attorneys, dentists or MD who will expect you to refer to them as many and probably more to them than they send to you. You graduate owing 250K and then have to go further in debt to the tune of another 80-150K to start your own practice or 300 – 500K to buy an established practice. The average Chiropractor is earning 120 – 140 K after 12 years in practice and is just finished paying off their student loans which ate a significant hole in that income. This is true for 99% of successful Chiropractors out there. If they are not successful they leave the profession and do something else.
THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE TRUE FOR YOU!
Imagine owning and operating a practice and NEVER having to bill an insurance company, never submit billings for Medicare, WC PI or any insurance company. Imaging a practice with new patient flow built in so no screenings no networking the new patients just come in. Image a practice that collects over $1M with a highly trained staff of 5, including two clinical assistants/x-ray techs to do your examinations and take your x-rays. Imagine a practice with 100% collections and 50% of those are pre-pay.
FOR THE RIGHT PERSON SUCH A PRACTICE IS AVAILABLE
• No need to go out and secure financing for hundreds of thousand of dollars and figure how to pay it back.
• No need to spend weekends doing screenings.
• No need to deal with insurance companies or third party pays of any kind.
• You will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the clinic.
• You will be managing the staff of 5.
• You will be junior partner gaining increasing greater ownership each year.
• You will ultimately own the practice outright without any financial buyout.
• Your salary will start at $85,000.00 for the first year and this will increase by $15K per year with certain performance contingencies.
• Additionally you will receive 70% of any net growth above the current start levels.
• You will live in the beautiful Northwest in a prestigious 3,700 sq. ft. office
• State of the art equipment including 5 yr. old Fujifilm digital x-ray with cesium plates and much more.
• Upper Cervical Practice using NUCCA
For more information call: (206) 910-8010