Virtual Career Fair
Thursday, November 12, 2020 – Sunday, March 14, 2021
NUCCA is thrilled to launch our first ever Virtual Career Fair! This “event” will be free and open to the public to view on the NUCCA website and will feature videos and contact information from clinics and organizations with various career opportunities.
This event will open with our Fall Conference on November 12 and be featured during our opening session so if you are interested in posting a video, sign up now to take full advantage of this opportunity!
Here’s what you do:
- Click on the button below and submit your request form. Payment is required at the time of sign up.
- Prepare a 3-4 minute video (videos longer than 4 minutes will not be accepted). You can make this video however you want (computer, cell phone, etc).
- Once you have your video ready, you will submit it to NUCCA via Dropbox. We will provide you with those instructions after you complete step 1 above.
- We ask that request forms and videos be provided no later than Friday, November 6, in order to be ready for the November 12 launch.
- Don’t worry if you can’t get this done by November 6! We will continue to add to the Career Fair page as well as promote it throughout the next several months so you can join us anytime.
PRICING & REQUIREMENTS
In order to post a video, you must be:
- A 2020 Fall Conference attendee, OR
- A 2020 NUCCA member
On or before Sunday, October 25
NUCCA Members: $60
Sunday, October 25 – March 14 (pricing will not be pro-rated based on when you sign up)
- NUCCA Members: $90
- Non-Members: $105