20/20 Vision for Certification Standards
Saturday, August 15, 2020
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Saturday, August 15, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Breakfast & lunch included; wine & cheese reception to follow the class
The Arbutus Club
2001 Nanton Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6J 4A
Dr. Johanna Hoeller, DCCJP, NUCCA Board Certified
Dr. Michael Foran, DCCJP, NUCCA Board Certified
- ASC Imaging & Common Imaging Pathologies
- Enhance knowledge of how to perform reproducible certification quality imaging
- Adjusting Technique
- Be able to find feedback with the triceps pull
- Locating individualized resultant vector using light coordinators
- Dr. Shawn s Thomas; Nanaimo NUCCA chiropractor and B.C. Chiro Assoc island rep candidate will update on provincial status of standards of practice of radiology guidelines
- NUCCA President, Dr. Jeff Scholten will provide introductory address update on NUCCA news
Registration is limited to the first 20 people so register early to secure your spot!
Cancellation Policy: To cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that no refunds will be honored at any time.
Click here to see the current guidelines regarding Coronavirus provided by the Government of Canada.